Tuesday, October 11, 2011

(Photo Op: Muppet-Vision 3-D)



Welcome to Muppet Vision 3-D! Those being my favorite words spoken by Kermit during one of my all-time favorite shows in Walt Disney World. But this isn't about the inside of Muppet-Vision 3-D, it's about the outside. The fountain in front of the beloved show building is a spectacle to behold. Fozzie is filming a scene for the attraction, and Miss Piggy is at the center of it all, naturally. Dressed as Miss Liberty, Her Royal Pigness shoots water out of her crown and spins around, just to be sure that everyone watching gets a good view. Our favorite weirdo Gonzo directs from the left, while Animal causes trouble down below.




Every time I visit the fountain, I could swear that it has moved farther left than the last time I saw it. I am likely losing my mind, but does anyone else feel this way?

Grandma & Grandpa, May 2007
Like the Tree of Life, the Muppet Courtyard Fountain is another of those places where a yearly photo is an absolute must. It may not be a park icon like the aforementioned Tree, but for me it's a standout favorite. Who says what's on the outside doesn't count? While Muppet Vision 3-D is fabulous on the inside, the outside really is the perfect prelude of the fun that is to come.

It's time to play the music, it's time to light the lights...

Happy Muppet-ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment