Sunday, October 23, 2011

(For J, Happy Anniversary)


Two years ago, on a beautifully crisp autumn evening, I married the most wonderful person I know. Over the years, and even before the wedding, we have grown and changed as people. No one has influenced who I am as a person more than J. From dealing with the move to DC to planning our entire Mediterranean cruise excursions and most importantly, always cutting the vegetables for dinner, he is a dependable and solid force. I have in J the perfect travel companion; someone who puts up with my constant need to return to Walt Disney World, and acts like an excited child every time we get there, even if he doesn't really mean it (but I know he does). So, here is to two more years (or more, if you've got it in ya!) I Love You!

Happy Anniversary,

No comments:

Post a Comment