Tuesday, September 13, 2011

(A Pirate's Life For Me)

While we are still going through many boxes and eliminating many possessions to fit into our cozy studio apartment, J and I are very much enjoying our new home in DC. I wanted to check in and ask how are you? I hope everyone is enjoying our transition into fall.

While I'm still busy adjusting to life in the city, I wanted to leave you with a wonderful memory from our recent Disney Cruise in the Mediterranean. It was Pirates IN the Caribbean night, and J and I had just picked some yummy looking treats from the dessert buffet. We wandered to Deck 9 Aft, away from the commotion of the party, and felt as if we had the ship all to ourselves...

Anthropologie Cropped Striped Tee | Kate Spade Piper Shorts | Vintage Nautical Knot Earrings | Double Finger Anchor Ring (not pictured) | Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dragon Girl

Happy Work Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment