Tuesday, July 26, 2011

(What to Wear: Animal Kingdom)

Let me introduce you to my personal brand of crazy: I like to theme my Walt Disney World wardrobe. When packing for my vacations, I need a rhyme or reason to every outfit. I shop for vacation clothes with Animal Kingdom's leopard print in mind, and Magic Kingdom's flowy, princess-inspired colors. For me, the pictures that are taken on each trip will last a lifetime, and I like to think that I planned accordingly. I know I'm not the only one out there who does this...am I? (brace for awkward silence...)

One of the easiest and most classic outfits that you can put together is a simple black dress with subtle animal-print accents (a cuff, leopard print sandals, etc). This is definitely one of my Animal Kingdom favorites. Below, see my picks for what to wear in the Animal Kingdom.

\
1. Zimmerman Safari Dress, $245, Shopbop | 2. Neon Safari Glasses, $6.99, Urban Outfitters | 3. Ralph Lauren Large Bead Necklace, $58, Nordstrom | 4. Gold Elephant Ring, $24.99, ModCloth | 5. Kate Spade 'Lulu" Sunglasses, $84.90, Nordstrom | 6. BCBGeneration Animal Print Romper, $118, Bloomingdales | 7. Moving Target Dress, $49.99, ModCloth | 8. Corey Lynn Calter 'Dede' Tank, $40.99, Bluefly | 9. Kenneth Jay Lane Leopard Pendant, $99, Shopbop | 10. Fossil Cheri Fedora, $38, Zappos | 11. River Island Animal Print Cuff, $22.41, ASOS | 12. Medina Sandals, $228, J. Crew | 13. Keds 'Animal' Sneakers, $40, Bloomingdales | 14. Silk Sandbank Tank, $89.50, Madewell

Do you have a favorite Animal Kingdom outfit? Send me your pictures! I would love to feature them here on the blog.

Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment