Saturday, July 9, 2011

(Wingardium Leviosa!)


Today, the hubby and  I are throwing a Harry Potter marathon. Time to totally geek out! We plan to watch Harry's adventures from beginning to end (I wonder how many of our guests will stay for the whole thing?!)


The "party" idea was so last minute, so I haven't had time to go overboard like I usually do. It was very hard to find any recipe with some resemblance to dinner that also had a Hogwart's connection. Do you realize that in all of the books and movies, all those kids eat is candy and sweets? I find myself wishing that we could hitch a quick ride back to Universal Studios and pick up some of those lovely sweets from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

Honeyduke's @ the Wizarding World of Harry Potter

One thing is for sure, there will be Butter Beer! I found a great website from this cute little website  to make the drink. It's the easiest of all the ones that I found, needing only butterscotch schnapps and cream soda. Let's hope it tastes great! Oh, and don't forget the butterbeer mug....

J drinking butter beer @ the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Happy Wizarding,



No comments:

Post a Comment