Sunday, January 8, 2012

(Happy New Year!)

photo courtesy of Disney Parks Blog

It has certainly been a while since I've made my last update, and time seems to have gotten away from me. What with the holiday season taking up more than enough time, there have been parties and travelling back to North Carolina and New York - and I got the most amazing new job, filled with great people and tremendous opportunity. If the first few weeks have been any indication, it's going to keep me busier than I have been in a long time, and I welcome the work. Of course, this doesn't mean that Disney isn't ever at the forefront of my mind. As a matter of fact, when I have a moment to spare, I find my mind drifting off to a special place in the Magic Kingdom, or a memory of our last Disney Cruise. It's a steadfast part of my life, no matter where we end up moving or what we happen to be doing. My moments of Zen will have to be reserved for weekends, when restaurant reviews, style guides and trip updates will be made from now on. But for now, take a look at some of my favorite news updates that happened while I was gone:





Happy New Year!




No comments:

Post a Comment